The Passing the Baton Training Course teaches participants how to mentor, coach and disciple the next generation in a way that is fun and natural. Because it focuses on each person's gifts, the impact of the workshop is personal and long-lasting.
|Since 2006, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses, schools and churches transform into nerve centers for leader development. We've been able to conduct statistical tests on more than 2,000 of those training participants. By the end of the training, they said they're more likely to: |
• Feel comfortable rather than ill-at-ease in mentoring others.
• Feel willing rather than reluctant in mentoring others.
• Agree with the statement, "For me, discipleship is a natural way to influence others."
• Agree with the statement, "I am comfortable mentoring others."
• Agree with the statement, "I believe I have what it takes to disciple others."
Seven months after taking her faculty to the workshop, Paula Moore said, "We paid for our entire faculty to attend the Passing the Baton workshop.... Teachers have a more defined sense of purpose and students can tell--and are responding well.... I can attest to the huge transformation that has taken place and praise the Lord for it!"
One year after he hosted the workshop, Dr. S. L. Sherrill said: "We continue to see great enthusiasm for having a life-on-life influence on students. Our teachers are intentionally mentoring students and the students are being changed."